At www.corsetsqueen-au.com we are fully committed to protect the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
- We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information.
- This notice therefore explains: .
- How do we collect information about you ?
- why we collect these information?
- How we may then use your info?
- How we share that info?
- How long we keep your info?
- Link to Other Sites
So you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know, this notice covers all Corsets Queen websites, services. That includes the Corsets Queen site, all our international sites, the Corsets Queen mobile site, The Corsets Queen Marketplace platform technology, and all other Corsets Queen websites, developer platforms and other products and services.
Because we’re an online fashion destination, the wording does have to get a little technical at times. But we’ve done our best to try to explain things as clearly as we can. We’re unlikely to have done this perfectly though, so we’re always happy to take any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this notice. Just contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss this with us.
How do we collect information about you?
In any interaction you may have with Corsets Queen, we collect information
When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our site, or any time you visit Corsets Queen, or purchase our products, or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes, or clicking on active buttons on our side, like ‘Add to Cart’. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
How may we then use your info?
- We collect all of this information from you for a number of different purposes, which we want you to understand – all of these purposes apply wherever Corsets Queen does business, including countries outside your own. We often need to use lots of different types of information or data collectively in order for Corsets Queen to work and in order to be able to provide the Services to you. These more fundamental purposes include the collective use of your information.
- To ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you, and to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so - for example by providing you with more customised services and a more customised experience on Corsets Queen through things like language-specific profile pages, updates, and content, news, style advice and/or recommendations relevant to you to customise your experience on Corsets Queen.
- To set up, and manage your account, so you can place orders, so we can provide our products and services to you, so we can make sure that the items you order get to you (and get there on time!), so we can communicate with you about your orders and your account, so we can track potential problems and trends, and customise our support responses to better serve you – It’s everything involved in putting the products on the website, so you can browse them and then order them, and so we can then deliver them to you and answer any questions or queries you may have. These are all the things that make Corsets Queen tick – and that get you looking good in your choice of our products!
- To ensure that our users are genuine and to ensure that we are paid for goods that we despatch – for example, by using personal information, or disclosing that personal information to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, in order to confirm your identity and conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Any such credit reference or fraud prevention agency may keep a record of that information but please note that a formal credit check is not performed and your credit rating will not be affected.
- To update you on our latest products, news and special offers - If you have registered with us or provided us with your email address and elected to receive marketing communications from us, we will occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post, telephone and other means available through the Services, including mobile text messages and push notifications. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties. This includes if you choose to use the Facebook “like” button to indicate you like any of our pages or apps. Examples of these communications include:
- Welcome and engagement communications - informing you about how to best use Corsets Queen, new features etc.
- Service communications on things like service availability, security, and other issues about the functioning of Corsets Queen.
- promotional communications, including details of our latest sale or promotion. These messages will be sent to you based on your profile information and messaging preferences as selected by you in relation to your account. Please keep your settings up to date or contact our Customer Care team email@example.com if you wish to change any of these preferences, including unsubscribing from our mailing list.
- To carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how our site is being used, customer views, what we could do better etc, - these polls, surveys, analysis and research may be conducted by Corsets Queen, or third parties. Corsets Queen or those third parties may follow up with you via email regarding your participation unless you have opted out of receiving email messages. We may use third parties to deliver incentives to you to participate in polls, surveys, analysis or research, and verifying your contact information, which may require your contact information and other personally identifiable information to be provided to the third party fulfilling the incentive offer.
- To make Corsets Queen products and services better and to develop new ones - Corsets Queen uses and stores site statistical information and log data, to help it identify potential areas to improve the services we offer.
How do we share the info we collect?
We are aware that it is Corsets Queen that you are trusting with your information, not some other company.
We share your information where we believe it’s reasonably necessary to protect Corsets Queen or our customers:
Sadly, Corsets Queen (like many other companies) can be the subject of attempted fraudulent or criminal activities, which does sometimes require us to take certain steps to protect both our business and our customers. We may therefore disclose your information (including your personally identifiable information) if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to
- Detect, investigate, prevent, take action regarding or otherwise address suspected or actual illegal activities, fraud, security or technical issues or to assist government enforcement agencies;
- Enforce or apply our terms and conditions of usage.
- Investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations;
- Protect the security or integrity of our Service; or
- To exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of Corsets Queen, our customers, or others.
We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable information externally:
- We do also share certain information which, whilst not personally identifiable information relating to you, does include information that relates to your usage of our products, sites and Services, aggregated together with the same information from other users for example.
- Even though this would not include your personally identifiable information, we nonetheless want you to be able to understand that level of sharing as well. This sharing therefore happens for reasons such as these:
- We may provide reports containing aggregated information about your activities on various pages on our websites, or what are called ‘impressions’, to companies hosting Corsets Queen plugins and similar technologies to help them measure Corsets Queen-generated traffic to their websites.
- We may share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our brands and other product providers. For example, we may tell brands stocked on Corsets Queen how many people viewed or purchased one of their product lines.
- We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to this site or the number of purchases made as required by our investors.
How long do we keep your information for?
In general we retain the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Links To Other Sites
Since it’s almost impossible to have control over third party site so assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.